Political consulting is one of the main segments of De Facto offer. It includes:
- Rating of politicians and political parties;
- Research and evaluation of a political entity on the political market;
- Implementation of the results, strategic and operational planning;
- Development of communication strategies and image building;
- Public relations (external and internal PR);
- Training and Education;
- Pre-election and post-election survey;
- Exit polls;
- Public opinion and perceptions surveys regarding certain prominent social issues;
- Preparation of political parties’ election and political strategies.
De Facto provides research tools with the purpose of boosting businesses’ success in the market. With that regard it offers:
- Customers’ and clients’ satisfaction study;
- Research for the purposes of market segmentation;
- Research for the purposes of assessing price range;
- Research for the purposes of advertising;
- Exploring the concept and development of a product;
- Media monitoring and press clipping.
De Facto conducts number of social phenomena surveys in house and for different domestic and international clients. Previous projects include:
- European Values Survey (EVS) - a large-scale, cross-national, and longitudinal survey research program on basic human values, initiated in 1970 by the, at the time, informal group of academics. Montenegro, for the first time, received the invitation to join this valuable scientific enterprise in 2008. De Facto Consultancy Agency is in the process of becoming new full-partner for EVS, meaning the Agency will conduct EVS survey in Montenegro in the next wave (2017).
- Comparative Study of Electoral Systems (CSES) is international collaborative program of elections and electoral behavior research that includes over fifty states worldwide. Montenegro was included in fourth module (2011 - 2016) that focuses on issues such are distributive politics and social protection. Research was inspired by current economic crises and state politics of budgetary restraints.
- Measuring of Philanthropy in Montenegrin Society, FAKT December 2012;
- Project: The world we want 2015, contracted by UNDP, December 2012-March 2013;
- Perceptions of population about European integrations process, UNDP and Ministry of Foreign Affairs and European integrations, November, 2013;
- Perception of population about conflict of interest, Agency for prevention of conflict of interests, December 2013;
- Conceptions and misconceptions about NATO among young people in Montengro, American Embassy in Montenegro, October – January 2014/2015;
- Strenghtening capacities of Parilament's administration to prepare and evaluate public policies based on data analysis; British Embassy, October-March 2014/2015;
- Developing sustainable energy use in Montenegro, EPTISA Servicios de Ingenieria S.L., July 2015.
We have a technical support team in various cases:
- Developing app for specific occasion;
- Software and hardware support;
- Data visualization;
- Design and production;
- Technical administration.